1. Alarm goes off at 7am.
2. I get three of my four children ready for school.
3. When they're gone, I have breakfast and a cup of tea, then get dressed.
4. I do any ironing from the day before.
5. I set work for my remaining home-schooled child.
6. After a quick tidy-up, I go and get the first pack of dogs I must walk for my clients. (I run a small dog-walking business)
7. An hour later, I drive all the doggies home, grab a quick bite to eat and then go out and get the next pack of dogs I must walk.
8. I drive them home and come back to get a cup of tea.
9. I start writing! I have until 2.30pm, so about an hour, to make progress on my manuscript, edit, or just stare at the screen, wondering what the hell I'm doing?
10. I pick my kids up from school.
11. I get another hour to write, then I cook dinner.
12. I bug my kids to get any homework done, mark my homeschooled child's work (his dad tutors him, too)
13. If I've not achieved my word count for the day, I go back to my laptop. If I have, I take the evening to sew.
14. Go to bed, thinking over plot points and possible character traits/twists.
15. Get up and do it all over again!